Sunday, June 07, 2009

Yesterday I ran my second OK 5K race ever, and I am very happy to say that I shaved 2 full minutes off my time from last year. I'm sure the weather had a little something to do with it, considering it was about a million degrees last year, but I'll take it! Rested most of the day yesterday, then got ready to hit the town with my friend Stephanie for the night. However, we had to stop at Meadowgreens first and put a wager on the Belmont Stakes. My cousin Chrissy won some cash, but the rest of us were shut out. Here are some pics from last night:

Our gaggle of girls, basically the minute we got into the bar.


We met these guys right when we walked in. When I found out how old they are, I nicknamed them Baby Gap and Gymboree. They didn't seem to mind!

Me, Steph, Brian and Jen

Tre and I at Mahoney's

Those were for you Maureen!! You get what you ask for!

Today is going to be a day full of laundry and perhaps some cleaning. A waste of a beautiful day, but has to be done!

Anyway, happy belated b'day to Chris (even though I DID wish it to him yesterday, I didn't get a chance to log onto the blog to do so)! Hope your birthday weekend was the best!

Could have an interesting week on tap, but I'll blog to the best of my ability! Don't get your hopes up ;)

No comments: