Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today I met my friends' son, Parker Smith:

He's a little bitty thing, with BIG lungs if you know what I mean.. I have some better pics of him, but I can't seem to figure out how to rotate the image so you'll just have to deal until I figure it out!


Last night, I tested out this recipe I got for beer margaritas.. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome!


Other than that, my weekend was pretty mellow. I DD'd on Friday night, and basically caught up on my TV shows on Saturday and cleaned.

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett were married yesterday at the Playboy Mansion. Hef was supposed to walk her down the aisle, but she opted to have her brother do the honors instead.

Billy Mays (of Mighty Putty fame) has died at the age of 50. No one has been real precise as to the cause of death, but apparently he hit his head during a US Air landing when tires blew on the plane during landing. What a crazy week it's been huh?

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are looking forward to the fact that (for most) it's a short work week!

No comments: