Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm too tired to think of a witty title

I wish I had something to write, but I really don’t. I’ve spent the last two nights coming home from work, packing, then going to the house and unpacking. I’m pretty happy with the way things look and I can’t wait to get in. I loathe moving. I mean, it’s not like anyone really enjoys moving but I’m bad at it. I’m your stereotypical girl. I have absolutely no muscle therefore, am no real help. So, I prefer to clean and organize. Tomorrow the kitchen floor is going in and so is the rest of our stuff. Preferably before I get home from work. I know, it’s an awful attitude to take but I can guarantee it’s best for everyone.

Another update: I’ve talked to J. a few times via email and phone and things are going relatively well. We did decide that we would like to “hang out” again (whatever that means) so I guess that’s a step in the right direction. I’m laying off the smoking thing for the moment. I mean, it’s really unfair to say to someone you’ve barely been on a date with “hey… it’d be great if you could quit your addictive behavior. I’m sure it’ll be a piece of cake” I think a little bit of time is in order. We shall see what happens.

Well, the O’s beat the Blue Jays 8-4 and believe it or not, Cabrera pitched. Markakis went 2-4 with a home run and Tejada contributed a solo shot as well. I will get down on my hands and knees and (get your minds out of the gutter) beg and plead to keep Tejada in Baltimore, along with Roberts, Mora and Markakis. I’m pretty sure if Tejada goes, Roberts won’t be far behind him and I’m so not having that. Baltimore needs a (kinda) hometown hero and I want it to be B-Rob. Who’s with me?

Franco’s new girlfriend has a retarded brother on Rescue Me. One of the guys asks if he’s “rain man retarded or Paris Hilton retarded.” How can you not love these writers? I believe the answer was Paris Hilton retarded only because the brother can function and pee on his own. And I don’t want Probie to go. His douchebag buddy outed him at the firehouse last week and now he’s getting ragged on for being gay. I mean, he experimented (as a blow job receiver, not giver) and decided he likes girls. Now he’s getting harassed at work and wants to transfer, which honestly, I can’t blame him. But I don’t like it one bit and he can’t go. Maybe by the time the episode is over things will change, but I doubt I’ll be awake long enough to find out.

Time to pack up my shoes and go to bed. I may be MIA for a few days until I can get my computer up and running at home. If so, I’ll be SURE to post my Project Runway thoughts from work on Thursday, as long as you promise not to tell that I’m using work time for my (and your) entertainment.

No comments: