Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yeah... I have stories..

Friday night, J and I went to dinner, then to his brother's house to play Rock Band, as per usual. I don't know if I've ever really mentioned it, but J does NOT do PDA. If I can get him to acknowledge we're a couple in public, it's a big deal. He's not a douchebag about it and I'm not saying I want you to make out with me in the aisle at Target, but a little something-something never killed anyone. Anyway, as I was playing the game, he actually kissed me... in front of people.. His brother actually dropped his drumsticks and said "Wow.. I've never seen you kiss her before." My response was "I'm just as shocked as you are!" So now that he made a big deal out of it you KNOW it's not going to happen again! Oh well, it was good while it lasted ;).

We'd been playing Rockband for quite some time (and drinking quite a bit - beer for me, Gentleman Jack for J) when J disappears. His friend and I went looking for him and I catch him coming out of the bathroom. His friend leaves and J kisses me (remember kids.. no on else was around) and I asked him if he was ok and where he had been. He then proceeds to tell me, he was throwing up. Ewwwww. I'm mortified and want to puke myself because I just kissed him. He then asks me if I could tell he'd been puking and I have to admit, I couldn't. He tells me this is because he knew I would want to kiss him (arrogant SOB) so he rinsed his mouth out with hand soap he found in the bathroom. He was so incredibly proud that he thought of it and kept telling me how he'd never done that for anyone else before. Oh yeah.. that's my boyfriend. Can you feel the love?

Saturday night, Tre and I hit Meadowgreens for the Kentucky Derby and the 80's Dance Party. We had a great time and I danced my tooshie off to a few 80's faves. Maureen danced with me and proceeded to tell me an amusing story including bodyguards and Little Debbie Snack Cakes (let's just say if you want to be "taken care of," offer up some Fudge Rounds). It got to be around 11:00 and Tre had done one too many Jager Bomb shots so I decided it was time to go. I called my mom and she picked us up shortly after. It was nice to get home kinda early since we had a ball game this morning. Let me just say, it was NOT easy to get Tre out of bed for the game! Good thing I did though, as she was our fourth girl. Anyway, we won our first game of the year and then hung out afterwards, as the weather got progressively nicer. When softball starts, it always reminds me how much fun I have with my team. So, here I am, sitting on my couch, catching up on my shows from the past week, doing my laundry and hoping my thighs stop burning. When softball starts I also forget how much catching makes my muscles sore!

No comments: