Thursday, May 01, 2008

So, I've decided to turn over a new leaf since today is the first day of May.... NO MORE TITLES.. I spend more time trying to think of a title than I do posting, so hopefully it's a good leaf to turn over.

Today was the first day in my entire life that I put over $40 in gas in my car. Good lord I miss the days when I was in college - $.99 a gallon. Wow.. I think I just aged 40 years by making that statement.. Next thing you know I'll be telling my friends kids how I used to have to walk to school uphill both ways, barefoot in the snow.

I'm only working a half day today (yay) because I have a doctor's appointment. Hopefully he'll address the multitude of problems I've been having lately, including (but not limited to) headaches, extreme fatigue and a bloodshot eye. I'll be shocked if I don't have prescriptions for a cat scan and bloodwork by the time I leave.

I beat Guitar Hero on the easy level last night however, I'm not quite sure I'm ready to move on to Medium. They add another note (finger) and more notes. Problem is, I have REALLY small hands (not like a carnie or anything, but pretty small) so it's really hard for me to move my fingers over to reach the new note. Guess that just means more practice!

I hope to have a night at home tonight, so I'll try to find more stuff to post later. I know, I've been saying that for days, but my nights have kind of gotten away from me lately (hence the fatigue).

Words of advice: Wait for Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay to come out on DVD.. it's not as good as the first one and I saw way too much penis and vag than I needed.. Two words: bottomless party..

No comments: