Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'll get to the good stuff (Ya know... TV and celebrity gossip) but first I have a dilemma: I really like my job. I really like my boss and my co-workers. However, I'm not 100% sure my boss needs me as much as she initially thought, hence, I'm a touch bored at times. Other times.. way more than a touch. I'm not actively looking for a job, beyond sending back in the recruitment letters sent to me by the State (none of which have yielded any fruit as of yet). So, I've been here a year and it's time for me to decide if I want to get into the office retirement plan. I have NOTHING as far as retirement goes, so I know it's something I need to do, but I don't want to waste anyone's time or money. I mean.. I could be here two months, two years, who knows? So I guess it's not really an issue as I should probably just sign up and continue to hide my lust for state employment, yet I feel guilty about doing so. I know I don't go to church, but damn I've got that catholic guilt thing going on like it's nobody's business! If anyone has any advice, I'll gladly take it, even though it looks like I've already talked myself into my decision!

The Hills - anticlimactic. I could have figured it all out (although I was slightly surprised at Heidi f'ing up her job to go back to LA with Spencer) just from the commercials, but I expected more. That and I thought it was an hour long show. The half hour just didn't do it for me. I think new episodes will be coming in August, so this is NOT the end of the show (yay!)

Dancing with the Stars - I forgot to vote today, but I'm pretty sure Marisa Jaret Winokur will get the boot. She's done well, but her dances were just not up to the caliber of the other competitors. Side note: There was a guy in A Chorus Line that could have been the twin brother of her partner, Tony Dovolani.... and that is a GOOD thing if you know what I'm saying. Anyway, next week is the final and then we'll see if Kristi proves to be the front runner she was all season (ya know.. if she doesn't unexpectedly see the red light tonight).

Reaper has been renewed by the CW, but there's still no word on whether ABC will renew October Road - at least not for the Fall :(. That can't happen. I NEED to know who Sam's real father is, even though I think it's Eddie Latekka... As far as Reaper goes, the show has really been great lately, I just wish they'd pick a night! The CW keeps switching it from Tuesday to Thursday (which is where it looks to be going) which really sucks cause I do NOT have the DVR space to tape that, Grey's Anatomy AND The Office... whatever will I do!?

I have to admit, this brought a smile to my face and fond memories of Madame Trash Heap.

I watched How I Met Your Mother last night and if I thought I could fit into any of Lilly's clothes, I'd check out Marshall and Lilly's auction (if you check out this site, be prepared.. there's lots of traffic so it takes a while to load). Last night was Britney Spears' second appearance on the show and I really hope they don't bring her back for a third appearance, even though they left the door open to do so. It's just not worth it..

Happy Birthday to my friend Jess over in Mass... I'm looking forward to heading her way in July for a girlie weekend on the beach (and yes.. we had to plan it in January just to make the effort to get more than two girls to go.. pathetic).

Wow...

Seriously... how beautiful is her dress?

Ok.. that's it for today. I have to run and watch Real Genius.... and pray J stays up past 9:00.. He FINALLY gets to sleep in and work at 6 so I might not have to take my Ambien at 8:30 to keep up with him. Enjoy your Tuesday night!

No comments: