Thursday, May 22, 2008

I woke up today, thinking it was Friday. That really isn't the way you want to start your day.

However, J brought me a breakfast sandwich from The Coffee Bean, which was phenomenal. He only had to work a few hours today (he'll pay for it by working a few hours tomorrow) so I got breakfast. Yum!

Karma really is a bitch, and I knew I'd jinxed myself the minute I mentioned it on the blog, but what can I say? It's like being a proud parent..

This isn't going to be enough, but sometimes you have to take what you can get.

I FORCED myself to stay up to watch Top Chef, and I'm glad I did. FINALLY, Dale got the boot! It was definitely between him and Lisa (who's been in the bottom often and didn't put out one good dish during restaurant wars) but Dale, as executive chef, should have had more leadership and put out better dishes than he did. While I wanted him to go, I was still surprised that it was him and not Lisa that was ousted. I was also surprised to see him crying in his exit interview. I mean.. I've seen him be emotional, but in a dickheaded type of way... never REAL emotion... very surreal.. Anyway, the final five are Antonia (I'm rooting for her), Richard, Stephanie, Spike and Lisa. We'll find out next week who makes it to the Final Four!

I don't watch Idol, but in the episodes I caught, I really enjoyed David Cook so I'm glad he was named the winner. I think he'll sell more albums than that Archuleta kid, although he is also very talented. How much egg did the judges have on their face though, since the night before they'd basically declared David Archuleta the winner?! I wonder if he got a spanking from his overbearing father? Poor kid...

No comments: