Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Know I Don't Own a House or Anything...

but I feel like I have a LITTLE bit of knowledge... Example: This morning I woke up in bed... freezing my ass off. I had on pajama pants and a t-shirt.. was covered by a sheet, comforter AND blanket. I know it's getting nice out and all, but that's during the day. At night, it's still cold! However, my sister has decided there is no need to have any heat on at all. Last night while playing Guitar Hero, I kept trying to get J to put my hand in his sweatshirt pocket so I could warm up and even he couldn't believe how cold I was. I thought maybe I was getting sick or something. Apparently that was not the case. A little bit of heat at night, that's really all I'm asking for. I mean, when you jack up the heat in the shower and the mirrors don't even fog up, something is certainly wrong. I was warmer when I walked OUT of the house, then I was when I was in it.

Ok... rant over.. however don't tell that to my fingers, who are still trying to find feeling..

Priscilla Presley got booted from Dancing with the Stars. It was deserved. She's done a great job up to now, but her samba (I think it was a samba) just wasn't up to snuff. Everyone else did a pretty good job and she was so very obviously the one that should go.

J and I watched The Bank Job last night. Good god, I love bootlegged DVD's! I liked it.. it didn't blow my socks off or anything, and Jason Statham certainly wasn't shirtless enough for my liking, but I thought it was a decent movie, and even more interesting since it's based on a true story.

I didn't get to watch Big Brother, but it seems the plan to oust Natalie has been put in motion. Adam won the POV, taking himself off the block and putting Natalie up in his place. However, Tre tells me the boys are having issues with letting her go because they might rather take her to the end as that gives them a better shot of winning. I hate the idea, but it's true. The only people that would vote for Natalie to win in that house is Matt.. and only because she'll probably give him a little something something in return. Tonight's episode should be interesting: Either things will go to plan and I won't have to listen to Natalie's voice anymore, or the boys will vote to keep her and Sharon will go, making Sheila the next target (duh) as she won HOH this week and can't compete.

Bret Michaels DID pick my girl Ambre, as the winner of Rock of Love 2, however I think there could be a Rock of Love 3 in his future... Seems he doesn't see the show as his stairway to true love.. Check out this interview..

Rumors are swirling that Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are getting married cause she has a bun in the oven. Oh Papa Joe.. where did you go wrong? At least Jess waited till she was married.. you can see how well THAT worked out...

Finally (for now) Happy birthday wishes go out to Rachael and Sipper, my friends in other countries!! I hope you guys have great b'days and maybe someday you'll be able to celebrate them together...

No comments: