Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Had Mini-Eggs for Breakfast

The Cadbury kind.. not just small eggs.. Is that bad? It wasn't my fault.. My boss had clients come in and I hadn't eaten my breakfast yet. She doesn't like it if we use the toaster oven when people are here cause the smell of burnt toast permeates the entire office (No, I don't burn my toast but that's just the smell regardless)... So I missed my window and ate mini eggs.. Which I admit, might have been better tasting than my regular breakfast, but probably not as good for me.

The plan was carried out (kind of according to plan) and Natalie was ousted from the BB house! I'm SOOOOO glad I don't have to listen to her anymore.. at least not for three hours a week! I didn't get to see the beginning of the episode so if anything substantial had gone down, I'll let you know what it was.. Ryan won the HOH competition, but in such a shady way! Sharon had it in the bag and the final "fact or fiction" question basically asked if there was another "pre-existing relationship" besides Sharon/Jacob and Ryan/Jen in the house. Um.. no.. there wasn't, and Sharon chose fiction while Ryan chose fact. The answer was FACT as the f'n guinea pigs were considered such.. STUPID... so Ryan wins the tie breaker question (which Sharon should have thought more about) and is now HOH, meaning the girls will be on the block this week. POV is CRUCIAL and it's about time Sharon won something.. I'm really ok with anyone winning at this point, now that Natalie is out. I know most people hate this show, but it's a guilty pleasure and I can't not love it.

The Rock of Love 2 Reunion will air on Sunday night on VH1 and apparently there's a beatdown extraordinaire between Daisy and Heather (from Season 1). Poor Daisy.. the girl just can't win!

No comments: