Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Milestone

It's my 600th post.. Holy crap! Sorry it'll only be a quickie ("that's what she said" - god, I miss The Office).

My sister bought Guitar Hero III last night. I'm already sick of hearing "Slow Ride" and "Talk Dirty to Me," but in a good way. If I have trouble finding time to post in the near future, you know who to blame.

When will this bitch ever learn?

I'm only slightly mortified that I'm hoping this comes to Albany....

Joshuah's plan backfired, and he got booted from the Big Brother house last night. Adam subsequently won POV, which means it's pretty likely Sharon and James are going on the block, unless Adam finally decides to grow a set and stop playing under Natalie's thumb... so yeah.. Sharon and James.. on the block...

I've got to finish up some work (it's been a busy week), hopefully do my run outside and practice Guitar Hero before my sister comes home. Sorry this post is so piddly, but you should simply be thankful you're getting a post at all! TGIF :)

No comments: