Friday, May 15, 2009

What a way to wake up... Huey Lewis (circa 1986) on the front page of Yahoo!!!

So.. does anyone remember my fascination with Man and Dog? The man that was always walking his dog while I drove to work? Well, a while back I didn't see him and I didn't see the dog, so I assumed (and probably correctly) that dog had died. Well, this morning, he was walking a NEW dog!!! Brought a smile to my face..

Which is exactly what I needed after the Grey's Anatomy season finale!!!! No spoilers, but I was partially right, and the twist thrown in was a doozy that I don't know if anyone was expecting. I certainly wasn't!! The fate of Izzie doesn't look so good though... but of course.. hello cliffhanger.. we won't knwo till next season. As if I hadn't already bawled my brains out, then when I went upstairs to go to bed, the remaining hour of Love Actually was on Lifetime, which had some of my favorite parts so again, I cried. It didn't help that my plans once again fell through for last night, plans I'd kind of been looking forward to. It was just a weepy night! I mean, I know I'm a sap and all, but geez.. a girl can only take so much!!!

TGIF my friends!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I don't want 'em to kill off Izzie. Partly cuz I'd like to see more Karev as the doting hubby--he is so adorable at it. As for George..mehhh..I'm pretty apathetic about that one.

Good eppy for Yang & Hunt. I like that pair. Though I would like to know *specifically* what she was answering "YES" to...