Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Guess who's apologizing up a storm?

If you really have to guess, you don't read this blog enough... Granted, I don't post enough, but I've kept you pretty up to date. Regardless, I'm still holding off on running back full steam. A girl has to play a little hard to get, at least that's probably what Ramona's rules (Real Housewives of NY) would say!

Speaking of which, tonight is the season finale of the Real Housewives and since I don't seem to be home EVER lately, I promise to blog about it, but not tomorrow! But DEFINITELY before next week's reunion show AND premiere of the Jersey housewives!!

Fringe has been renewed for a second season, so my mind can continue to be boggled.. and I can drool over Pacey and his sardonic wit...

The O's have finally snapped a six game slide with an 8-4 win over Tampa Bay last night. Things have been tough for the O's and Trembley is talking about mixing up the bullpen, so we'll see how things go down in the future. Vote for your all-stars!!!!

Speaking of baseball, hope Joba saved some of his hard earned cash so he can bail mom out of jail. Apparently she's suspected of being a meth dealer. Are you surprised? She named her kid JOBA for Christ's sake!!! Ok.. apparently Joba's not his real name, but let's still blame Mom since she kinda raised a guy who legally changed his name from Justin to Joba.. Hmm.. ok wait.. I think at this point, I'd choose Joba over Justin too. Call me bitter! ;)

Dom Deluise has died at the age of 75. Dom Deluise and Dorothy Zbornak within weeks of each other? Say it ain't so!!!!

Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy (what would have been her) 77th birthday to my Grandma!

I finished The Host (hard to get into, but worth it) and am waiting for the first seven True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse books to come in the mail. You have to love Overstock!!

I have a ball game tonight, so this is all you get, but it's better than the nothing that was originally intended!!!

Busy night of TV tonight, so "watch what happens!!" ;)

No comments: