Monday, May 25, 2009

The birthday boy and his favorite dance partner, during the pregame session

Me, Shan and a feather boa. How could the night be bad?
Somehow it's always Eddie with the ladies..
Somehow Jen, Nikki and I were still standing after a booze filled weekend!
What a weekend! Started off Friday night at Meadowgreens, where it turned into a much drunker evening than anticipated. It's usually the nights you don't intend to be crazy, that turn out that way. Let's just say that a snuggie ended up on the bathroom floor and no one knows how or why.
Saturday night we went to Savannah's to celebrate Danny's birthday... and celebrate we did! We danced our asses off to the 80's/90's dance party and I have to say, I don't think I've had that much fun in a really long time. I even met a guy who could dance that wasn't gay. Who knew that was possible?!
After a couple hours of sleep I got up on Sunday to do it all over again. I had a 40th birthday party, then my cousin's annual Memorial Day party. Again, I somehow lasted longer than everyone. I really don't know where my stamina came from this weekend, but I'm pretty sure my liver might never forgive me. I definitely need some rehab after this weekend.
I relaxed and cleaned today (I'm having a Madison handbag party tomorrow night, so the house needed to be in decent shape) but also managed to watch Glee, which I DVR'd the other night. I thought it was entertaining personally, although I didn't get to see the very end, although I'm sure I'll catch it in the Fall when it airs for real.
I'm beat, doing laundry and watching Criminal Minds so it's time for me to hit the hay soon. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!! I know I did!

No comments: