Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nytropalooza 2009




Oh yeah, those are Nytropalooza t-shirts! My sister tie dyed them all herself and she did an awesome job! Everyone loved them and many asked where they could get their own. Maybe we'll think about that for next year..
It's been a very busy week - Finally got to see Transformers 2, which was really good, but also really long! I knew that going in though, so I wasn't surprised..
Randi and Kupono were let go on SYTYCD and surprisingly, Evan wasn't even in the bottom two! I was pretty happy about that, but this week could be his last. Then again, I said that last week and apparently his fan base is way more than I expected so I guess you never know! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. PS - I still want to do dirty things to Tyce D'Orio. I can't help it. Even when he's bawling like a little girl after watching a routine he choreographed about breast cancer, he's still kinda sexy and saucy!
Does anyone else think TMZ should just change it's name to MJD (michael jackson death)? Cause I'm pretty sure that's all they're reporting on these days.
So, Mischa Barton has pulled a Britney. I mean, when Nicole Ritchie distances herself from you, you know you have to be one hot mess!

Happy Birthday to Alex Trebek!!! My favorite Canadian turned 69 today!!
I know I should have more since I've neglected you for so long, but like I said, crazy week and one in which I'm not feeling 100% so I'm gonna hightail it to bed in a Nyquil induced haze to attempt to remedy my scratchy throat situation. Ball games Thursday and Friday so don't have high expectations and you won't be disappointed ;)

No comments: