Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It took long enough, but FINALLY the cast of Project Runway's new season (ugh.. on Lifetime) has been revealed!

To almost go along with that, the cast for the new season of Top Chef has also been revealed today! The next session is set in Las Vegas and there's a relatively attractive set of brothers competing. Oh, the excitement!

Seriously, sometimes I think she's batshit crazy, but I also think Mia Michaels is so f'n talented that it's scary. She just choreographed this routine about addiction and it was so amazing and so powerful. Absolutely insane...

And I love everything about Tabatha and Napoleon, especially when they choreograph for my faves, Randi and Evan..

I was all worried about the show not taking it's usual break this year, but I'm wicked excited to know that it's coming back so soon!

So how dumb do you think Lindsey Lohan feels right now? She's getting sued over her spray tan empire (I couldn't even write that with a straight face) and she turned down Heather Graham's role in The Hangover. Oh, hindsight sure is 20/20 isn't it?

Ball game tomorrow night, so you won't hear anything from me, but tune in to the season premiere of Big Brother AND Lost NYC Housewives footage.

No comments: