Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I adore them both, but I just can't get behind this... I'm having a bad enough week, someone PLEASE tell me it's just a rumor!!!

My co-worker is on vacation for the first time since I've been at this job, so it seems to be "let's see how stupid we can make Kara feel" week.. It has NOT been fun for me. Just when things seem to be turning, I got a ticket for being on my cell phone.... in the parking lot of Crossgates Mall. What kind of crap is that?! I'm not saying I didn't deserve it, cause yes, I was on my phone. However, I NEVER do that! I'm always on my Bluetooth so it would figure the one time I do it, I get caught. That's been my luck this week.

I blame Chris Daughtry, cause if his new CD hadn't come out today, I wouldn't have had any reason to go to the mall. Damn you Daughtry... Damn you!

Finally, a reason to watch the "Schmemmy's!"

They NEVER show the good shit on TV!!! Spoilers attached, so if you care, don't read! Russell wont the Power of Veto, but Lydia convinced him to use it on her, and put up Braden in her place. Apparently, that didn't go over so well. I kinda hope Chima goes.. she gets on my nerves already and it hasn't even been a week. She said it herself, the pawn always goes home! In this case, I kinda hope so, although I could care less cause I'm not a huge fan of either of them!

No comments: