Thursday, July 16, 2009

I told you I'd be busy, but I have a post-it chock full, so I'll throw some quickies at you to placate the masses:

Today is National Corn Dog Day!!! I love corn dogs, but only at the Chatham Fair. It kind of feels wrong to eat them at any other time. Regardless, if you can find one today, eat one!!! I'll make up for it over Labor Day weekend, I promise!

Painted toenails are (to quote Cher Horowitz) a full-on Monet.. From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess. Mine are proof positive of this... But hey.. unless you have a foot fetish, you're not getting that close, so who cares!?

I'm afraid my faves, Evan and Randi might hit the road tonight on So You Think You Can Dance :(. They were both good, but everyone else was PHENOMENAL! Seriously.. really awesome! Alumni Travis Wall choreographed a piece for Jeanine and Jason that was just amazing! I voted, so I have no one to blame but America!!!

Emmy nominations were handed out this morning and True Blood was TOTALLY snubbed! WTF Emmy voters!? In an interesting turn of events though, Jim Parson (Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory) got a Comedic Male Actor nod. Wouldn't it be sweet if he won!? I love that show! Long live the dorks!!! Perhaps they could just determine the winner through a rousing game of "Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!"

So, stupid me reads all the stuff online about Big Brother, and all I can say (without ruining anything of course) is that I have lost ALL respect for my girl Lydia.. I felt dirty just reading this (Don't read if you don't like spoilers).

Did I miss the memo that said Jeana Keough is leaving the Real OC Housewives for real!? I didn't believe it!! :( I hope this new "fan" gives Vicki a run for her money, that's all I'm saying!

I'm disturbed to find that Letourneau (as in Mary Kay) is in my Word dictionary. As in, I spelled it wrong, but the computer spelled it correctly for me. What is the world coming to?

Scream 4 is in the works, however Neve Campbell isn't saying yes... at least not yet.

In all my hub-bub about the Daughtry CD coming out on Tuesday, I neglected to mention that FINALLY The State has come to DVD. Unfortunately, they couldn't get a lot of licensing from songs used in the sketches, so I've heard some not so good things about that. Regardless, it's still the same pudding and other things we want to stick our balls in!! Last night I caught parts of "Michael and Michael have Issues" on Comedy Central. I think it'll be one of those shows that grown on me. I enjoyed it, but it's not yet must-see for me, which I find interesting cause I like that quirky sense of humor and I follow them both on Twitter!

So, Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson right before her Barbie and Ken themed birthday party. And she's sad and confused? Um... where's the confusion!? A 29 year old woman thought it was OK to have a Barbie AND KEN themed birthday party. I'd have dumped the crazy bitch too.

Renee Zellweger has signed on for a third Bridget Jones movie, wherein Bridget wants to have a baby. Start eating Renee!!!

I'm so tempted.

Ok.. post-its are done! I have another batch of mac and cheese to make and then some drinks with the girls, after we help Tre with her super secret Nytropalooza entertainment! I'm gonna try to take plenty of pics from the party, so it'll be like you were actually there!

No comments: