Thursday, July 02, 2009

2110 Eutaw Street is a new promotion the O's have going on, where you sit in a certain section in the outfield that's labeled as such for Nick Markakis and Adam Jones (#'s 21 and 10 respectively). You also get a really cool t-shirt that says "I live at 2110 Eutaw Street!" Well, I'm happy to say that after too long of a hiatus, I've managed to get the family back to Camden Yards and on August 29th and 30th we're going to go watch them play Cleveland. On the 30th, I will get my t-shirt, without the aid of Ebay, as I'd originally expected I would have to! Nice thing is that on Saturday night we'll get to see Harold Baines get inducted in the O's Hall of Fame. I've always liked him.. I'm seriously bouncing off the walls I'm so excited.. I'm sure Cleveland fans won't be quite as.... abrasive as the usual AL fans (you know who you are).

No comments: