Thursday, October 16, 2008

Topic of the day: Project Runway!

The winner was Leeanne, and I'm not saying she didn't deserve it, as her collection was beautiful, it was just a little bland, kind of like Leeanne. It was certainly the most innovative and I found it visually stunning. Like I said, she didn't use much color, but I enjoyed the ones she did use. Still, as the judges said, is she stuck in that petal phase? I guess we'll find out. Personally, I thought Korto got robbed. Her collection was really stunning and I can't wait to see what else she'll do. I even liked Kenley's collection, believe it or not, but I had a feeling with all the "copycat" talk, the judges wouldn't give it to her.

Not sure what the future of Project Runway is. I know there is one, but who knows where it'll end up. Hopefully Bravo will take it back!!!!

How many more of my new favorite actors can we put together in one film?

Wu-Tang won our second soccer game of the season last night, 2-1. The woman I had to play against was a BRUTE! She knocked me over like I was 95 pounds.. It was probably cause she was pushing 250-300, but still! I felt like I got hit by a ton of bricks, even when she just slightly hit me. It was unreal. Still, we brought our "A" game to Afrim's and hopefully we can do the same next week for the final game of this session. Next session we are changing our name to Nytropalooza and we'll be playing in Level 2E, so we won't have to play some of the really kick ass teams we played this session (there wasn't a level 1 this session). Regardless of whether we win or lose, we all have a great time!

Speaking of great times, you won't be hearing from me for a few days cause tomorrow morning I board the plane for Florida and then board a boat to the BAHAMAS!!! I can't wait and with the weather being all gloomy and such it's even more motivation for me to get some sun! Try not to miss me while I'm gone and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: