Friday, October 10, 2008

J and I went to the mall yesterday and about 15 Halloween stores to try to find costumes. I've narrowed mine down:

A flapper - it's slightly sexy and cute, plus I think I'd look good in fringe. However, there's a good chance of someone else wearing a flapper costume and who wants to be the girl in the same dress as someone else. Especially if the other girl looks better in it. :(

Wednesday Addams - I'd get to wear a black wig (I looked AWESOME in a black wig when I was Cleopatra in college) and it'd be easy to do - black skirt.. white shirt.. black sweater.. I could probably do it all at Goodwill or my closet.

Hillary Clinton - The hair would be cake and I am sure I could find a pastel pantsuit. Hell, I used to wear them all the time when I first started working.... in 1999! Unfortunately, I am not the size I was in 1999 so we have to go elsewhere.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I really want them.

Tonight is my cousin Chrissy's wedding ceremony, while tomorrow is the reception. Therefore, I should have some pictures to post on Sunday or Monday. But don't rush me, as I might be hungover for a few days from this one. I might get better JUST in time to go on the cruise and booze it up again! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, if you are going to be all politically au courant, you could be Sarah Palin. If you want to don a REALLY scary costume, that is!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for White Trash or the retired Hooters girl. I know they weren't options in your blog. :(

With white trash just wear a clear garbage bag, poke holes for your arms/legs, tie it near your shoulder area, and throw crumpled pieces of white paper in it. (or vice versa....poke hole for your head and tie around waste). Little explanation needed.

Or the retired Hooters girl....boobs hanging out of a Hooters shirt towards the ground, spray your hair slightly gray (and tussle it), do an awful job of putting makeup on and throw a cigarette in your mouth.

Good luck! :)