Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I am ashamed of today:

Ever since I've been on unemployment, I've been having a really hard time remembering if I brushed my teeth. When you have a job, you get up in the morning and brush your teeth before you leave the house. It's a no-brainer. For me.. not so much. I hope I have brushed my teeth too much, rather than not enough, but to be honest, I can't remember.

My intense need to know what happens on tonight's season finale of The Rachel Zoe Project. I have never liked her and always thought she looks a bit like a crack baby, but damned if that show is can't miss tv for me.

My Sunday night revolved around the premiere of Rock of Love Girls: Charm School, The Girls Next Door and Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane... and I LOVED them all..

Things I am NOT ashamed of:

I FINALLY watched The Shawshank Redemption and loved it. I guess I should be ashamed that it's taken me this long to watch it, but it was worth the wait.

LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood on HBO. Sue and I had a mini-marathon yesterday and after five hours, I am in love with the show.

My love for Jeremy Piven has continued, as on Sunday night's episode of Entourage he displayed his tickets to the gun show in a golf shirt.. Grrrrrr

No comments: