Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ok.. so as much as my sister insists she hates my blog, she asked me to post something. Tre is famous for her "questionable" Halloween costumes. She has been a victim of the Ethan Allen boat crash in Lake George, the tiger that maimed Roy Horn (I got to be Roy) and Steve Irwin, just to name a few. Anyway, it's been a year not so fraught with disaster (at least by Halloween costume standards) so Tre is looking for some ideas. If you have any, drop it in the comments section.

And oh yeah.. I'm still waiting for a good costume idea for me! I went through celebrity mug shots, but couldn't find anything substantial to use so I'm back to square one.

I got my first unemployment payment today. I guess I should be appreciative, but I don't think my bill collectors will be. Or my life! Thank god I start a job soon...

No one got booted from Dancing with the Stars, thanks to a ruptured achilles tendon suffered by Misty May-Treanor. I wasn't really a huge fan of hers on theshow. Everyone said how gerat she was, but her "game face" and lack of femininity kind of threw me off. Certainly doesn't mean I didn't feel sorry for her! They showed the injury on the show and it sounded awful. You could tell how much pain she was in. It must have been awful for her, as a competitive athlete, to get hurt dancing. That didn't come out the way I wanted it to, but you get the point.

I went to my friend Sue's last night where we celebrated my job by eating Wendy's (mmm.. baconator) and catching me up on Entourage. She has also taped True Blood for me and though I'd only watched one episode, I'm already in love. Everyone I talked to said I would love it, and they were right. It's by the same guy that did Six Feet Under so I can't say I'm totally surprised I enjoyed it. It looks like Sue and I are in for a marathon when I head to her place next week.

This afternoon I'm headed to my sister's soccer game, which is a pretty big one for her, so hopefully she wins! Regardless, we have a soccer game tonight against the best team in our league, so it's probably going to be a bloodbath. Hopefully it won't be as physical as the last few weeks. This team is a pretty nice group of people, so I don't think it'll get too bad. Hopefully.. I sitll have turf burn from last week.

I watched Harold and Maude the other day. Not really impressed. I thought I was really getting somewhere with the older movies, but this one just didn't do it for me. Still attempting to get through The Shawshank Redemption. My attention span just hasn't been there.

No comments: