Friday, October 24, 2008

Today is my last day of unemployment and while I'm trying to use it constructively, my friends have introduced me to Facebook, which is the most addicting thing I've ever been a victim of (ya know, besides crack of course!) I should have never done it right before I go back to work, because if I'd done it weeks ago, I could have gotten it out of my system. Not so much now.

The Mad Men season finale is on Sunday night. Thank god, cause now that I'm headed back to work I won't have all day, every day to catch up on my TV watching!

Seems the folks at DWTS are sick of Cloris Leachman, and who can blame them? She's kind of a mockery. A funny mockery at times, but a mockery just the same. Oh yeah.. Toni Braxton got booted this week and Cloris wasn't even in the bottom two. Lance Bass fell and almost took his partner with him, but he's lived to dance another day. Please, like the gays are gonna let one fall ruin his chances!? I think not!

Poor Lindsay.. even lesbianism can't change her evil ways..

My girl Elina almost got booted from ANTM this week. Instead, she's headed to Amsterdam with the rest of the girls. Rumor has it the winner was a frontrunner from the beginning, so I would have been shocked if Elina were the one to go, but you never know with those crazy judges!

Best line from the Office last night: It squeaks when you bang it. That's what she said.
I really love that show. I've even liked Kath and Kim. I know it got shitty reviews, but I find it entertaining. Looking forward to the start of 30 Rock next week. I've never really sat down and watched it (on purpose) but what I've seen has been hysterical, so I think I'll give it a shot.

Back to bowling tonight. That should be interesting, as I haven't been there in three weeks. My dad shot a 298 the other night, but my expectations are a million times lower :).

No comments: