Saturday, October 25, 2008

I had a good bowling night, finally. I shot 622 (190-220-212) and picked up the split known as "the greek church" which (for you non-bowlers) consists of 3 pins on one side and 2 on the other. What makes it difficult is that they're all pretty much on the same line, so it's hard to get a good angle on it. I must have though! I picked up the four that if people get close, that's what they get, and then one of the pins came out from behind and knocked the final pin over. It was pretty cool and thanks to that, I didn't pay for a beer from that point on!

The rest of my last day of unemployment consisted of me being the slacker I was meant to be, so I played Guitar Hero for an hour or so. It took me six tries to beat Slash in a guitar battle. The game called me a wussy. I think that was uncalled for.

I got a new laptop for Christmas, but my parents are going to let me have it beforehand. Hopefully that will allow me to continue blogging. I have a pretty good feeling (and hope) that I'll be too busy at work to blog during the day. Well, that and it's probably inappropriate use of time and I share a cubicle with someone else who can look over my shoulder whenever they want. I rarely get online at night, as my laptop is slower than dirt, but with this new laptop, I might not have to retire the blog. Still, cut me some slack next week, as I'll be getting used to an entirely new schedule. Deal? Thanks!

No comments: