Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, it's unfortunate, but I have found the limit of an 8GB Ipod, and for me, it's 1,831 songs. Now what do I do (and don't say "get a new ipod)? I guess I need to go through my songs and figure out what I really do and/or don't need. For example - do I need all my show tunes (Rent, Jersey Boys, Avenue Q)? Yes.. yes I do! Nothing gets you through the day like a rousing rendition of "If You Were Gay..." Instead, I decided to delete the many Rise Against songs that remained after the demise of mine and J's relationship. I actually did keep a couple, but I surely didn't need them all. They were taking up space that could be used by Huey Lewis, Matchbox Twenty or even Eddie Murphy (if you think "If You Were Gay" works wonders, imagine what "Party All The Time" can do!!)

The O's are off to the worst start in baseball. Thankfully, the Red Sox aren't doing so great either, so when I go back to Vermont for my rugby reunion this weekend, the only ones who can give me a rash of shit are the NY'ers.. of which I am one, so screw them ;) Yes, this weekend is Scorpion Bowl weekend, and after a false alarm, my camera is ready to go! I'm staying overnight this Saturday so there should be lots of pics. The night before I have a wedding, so there'll be lots of pics of that too! Thankfully, I've cleared out my memory card so there should be plenty of space!

Finally, the Free Tony movement has come to fruition!!!! I'm sad to see him go (but I love to watch him leave), but considering Kate can't dance her way out of a paper bag (and she's proven to be a raging head case bitch), all is right with the world.

If you, like me, can't wait for True Blood's third season to start, HBO is trying to satisfy you (just hope they also put them up on HBO.com for us non-HBO peeps!). I pre-ordered the second season today, so if anyone wants to marathon it with me once it comes in, feel free!!! I also ordered the 1st (half) season of Glee, as Tre is now a convert by watching the Madonna episode that aired last night. I thought it was great, but it was definitely not as funny as last week's episode! But who cares? It's Glee and it's supposed to be about the music, right? I hear they're planning on doing another Madonna episode, which would be awesome.. especially if someone could take on Human Nature. That's one of my Madonna faves (and let me point out that I didn't read the article I attached until AFTER I wrote this.. but it's nice to see someone else is on the same wavelength)!

If you're not watching Parenthood, you need to be! It's by far one of the best shows on TV right now, and it just got renewed for a second season. AND, it's rumored that two of its stars (Lauren Graham and Peter Krause) are dating!!! Sounds like a good match to me!

Rescue Me will FINALLY start up again on June 29th and I am anxiously awaiting its return. I might have to netflix the last season so I can catch up. It's been so long since the show has been on that all I seem to remember is when Shawn (white Shawn, not Black Shawn) used self tanner to masturbate and ended up with an orange penis. Could it get funnier? Yes.. yes it could..

Today is Administrative Professional's Day, and what with all the turmoil our company's gone through this year, no one was expecting much. I didn't even intend to eat the meal, as I heard they were wraps... most of which contain veggies, whcih I do not like. Thankfully, there was pasta (with veggies, but easy to eat around) and rolls, so I did partake, and the company was kind enough to give us all crisp fifty dollar bills as a thank you. I don't know if they understand how grateful we all were for the cold, hard cash, as that's what we really need. I'm grateful and so are my feet and hands, as I'll be using that money for my mani/pedi on Friday afternoon!

Hope the hump wasn't too harsh for you.. As I said, I'm going away this weekend, but I'll try to throw some pics up when I get back on Sunday. Enjoy the end of your week and don't forget to tune in to the Project Runway finale tomorrow night on Lifetime. I'm rooting for Seth Aaron, cause I think Emilio has only become douchier every time he gets on the screen and I really don't think Mila's black and white motif will pull it off. As always, stranger things have happened!

No comments: