Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I really want to meet the mastermind behind this concoction... I admit, I'm slightly intrigued by it, yet scared all at the same time. I mean.. seriously.. who's the marketing guru that was able to pitch this sandwich to KFC and make them believe it was a good idea!? It'll probably be a best seller.. God Bless Fat America!!

I spent my night watching the Butler-Duke game, and unfortunately, Duke was able to pull it out. It was an incredibly close game, with (I think) the biggest lead only being 6 points. Butler really proved themselves and I only hope they can do it again next year. WTG Brad Stevens, Gordon Hayward and the rest of the Butler Bulldogs.. And oh yeah... nice job Duke too... ;)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

did I ever send you a linky to the page-- http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
??
Quite amusing in a horrifying sort of way...