Monday, April 26, 2010

Scorpion Bowl 2010

Me and Keefer, my usual partner in crime.. Dan... leading everyone in his favorite rugby song "The 12 Days of Rugby"
Brian and I.. and yes, he was standing in a hole... I am not that tall :(
Keefer, Dish and Jess at the LakeHouse for dinner..

Who doesn't love a good scrum down?


I'm REALLY glad Scorpion Bowl only comes once year.. I don't know how I did it every week when I was in college.. Good god, youth is wasted on the young! Looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just looking for clipart to use as a background for our invitations this year and I came across this blog! I absolutely love it! I'm a sophomore at Castleton and the Secretary for Women's rugby this year. I definitely enjoyed this blog, makes me excited to be an alum one day!