Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apparently there is no end to who (or what) you can follow on Twitter!

Wow.. does Heidi Montag look like an alien or what? Seriously.. it's worse on TV than in pictures.. how's that self esteem holding up?

Oh Matty.. not you too!

Could SOMEONE give Bret Michaels a break.. I mean.. like the guy hasn't had a hard enough year what with lights falling on his head and emergency appendectomies.. and oh yeah.. those Rock of Love girls.. never quite stick!

Jake Pavelka was the next to go on DWTS and while I love his partner, Chelsie Hightower, he never really grew on me. I figured it'd be between him and Pam but it was Niecy in the bottom.. WTF America!?

Divorce AND adopted child? Wow.. she really IS America's Sweetheart.. Good luck Sandra!!

Seriously.. how soon can So You Think You Can Dance start? I'm dying here! Really? Comfort and Ade? Ok.. Ade was kinda awesome but since he was with Melissa.. I had to not like him.. Comfort... eh... The rest, I'm completely down with and I can't wait for it all to start up again!

Check out Happy Town tonight on ABC.. is it gonna be this year's Harper's Island (and is that a good thing or a bad thing?)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I actually watched an episode of The Hills the other night...not really my thang, but I was @ my sister's and she's into it and I was trying to be polite & not commandeer her TV.
Anyways, I'd seen Before & After shots of Heidi in OK!, and I thought the "Before" was undoubtably superior...but you're correct, on TV you really see what a bad decision it all was. Forget the fact that she's all stiff & sore, speaking purely aesthetically, she looks so generic now. She used to have some unique beauty in her features but now she's so cookie cutter. But that said, her Mom could've handled the whole thing much better. I mean, I do agree with Mom, but she was a bit of a merciless bitch, wasn't she??