Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I think I have a problem:

Lately I realize I've been blogging (IF I've been blogging) about shitty baseball and food. Now, the shitty baseball thing isn't my fault.. I'd much rather be blogging about GOOD baseball, but I'm an Orioles fan and this is how the cookie crumbles.

The food thing though, has become a bit of an obsession, and one I'm finding hard to give up. Every week I say i'm going to start eating better, maybe do Weight Watchers again, yadda yadda yadda. However, something (like a fund raising dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant) always gets in the way and then makes me decide not to start until the following week, where something inevitably comes up again to derail my goal of fitting back into my 12's.. Right now I'm a 13, hovering dangerously close to 14.. I don't like it, yet somehow don't find myself motivated enough to do anything to stop it. So, I'm thinking that after this weekend (life long buddy's wedding AND college rugby reunion) I'm going to have to suck it up and be a good girl, and for that, I apologize. I'll probably be a little cranky and obsessing over things I can't have, but really want, like the chicken bacon ranch pizza I had from I Love NY pizza today (Try it.. it's to die for). Instead, I'll just eat my lean cuisines and stop really doing crunches before bed instead of pretending I did. But someday, yes someday, I WILL have one of these... even though I'll be boycotting "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the food network for the time being. They give me too many good ideas for road trips...

No comments: