Thursday, April 01, 2010

This morning, I put on a pair of pants and went to work. However, I realized a little too late that they were slightly tight. Not so much that I couldn't wear them, but a little more snug than I'm used to. All I could think was "oh god, please let these be a size 12 and not a 14." Thankfully, they were a 12, so while I'm a fattie (thanks winter weight gain) I'm not up to my old fattie tricks quite yet.. hence, me hopping on the treadmill the other night at 9:30... that wasn't smart, by the way. Not only was I on the treadmill, but i put my sheets in the washer, which of course, weren't ready by the time I wanted to go to bed. This also didn't matter, because my body was not yet ready to hit the hay either.. What I have learned this week is that watching True Blood Season 1 with subtitles really makes you forget how long you've been on the treadmill. Ignorance is bliss my friends...

No comments: