Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh Glee.. how i've missed you.. Next week is the long-awaited Madonna episode and if this is any indication, it'll be a doozy! Some great lines to come back with in last night's episode as well.. my fave was from Brittany - "Do you know dolphins are just gay sharks?"

Aidan Turner got booted from DWTS last night and much to my chagrin, I still have to watch Kate Gosselin berate my Tony.. Make it stop America.. make it stop!

So... apparently the hub-bub surrounding the heinous plastic surgeries wasn't enough media coverage? Give me a break...

Kate Walsh may be single, and hopefully she's not unemployed real soon (yes, the chances are the slimmest ever since the show revolves around her, but stranger things have happened!) I'm bummed by this.. I still watch the show and there are few people I could see it going on without, so we'll have to wait and see who makes the cut!

That's all for now... too little time, but I'm trying! Happy Hump Day! :)

PS - Does anyone have a Kindle? I saw one this weekend and fell in LOVE... I'm hoping the price goes down thanks to the introduction of the Ipad... if not.. Merry Christmas to me!

And oh yeah.. I'm going to Disney World!!! Yes.. I'm 33 and yes.. I'm going with my parents, but who cares? I love it and I can't wait!

No comments: