Wednesday, December 02, 2009

What do you think Alex P. Keaton (circa 1985) would have to say about this?

I've never been to either, but I'm thinking rehab is better than jail! In other BB news, I've never watched this show, but since Sunday night tv blows, I might have to make an exception this season..

Is it wrong that this article (and Jonathan Antin) have the ability to make me sublimely happy?

For God's sake.. just leave Tiger alone.. (That doesn't mean i'm not COMPLETELY intrigued by the fact that I'm sure his wife gave him a beat down...). I mean, if he's dumb enough to be so high profile and think he can get away with cheating, then so be it.. It'll all come out eventually. If only patience was a virtue I possessed.

SYTYCD is down to the Top 10 and I have to say, it's been a STELLAR season.. I have no idea who'll go home tonight and whoever it is, probably won't be the most deserving as it's all viewer votes now. If it's Jakob or Ellenore you'll hear me screaming from miles away, that's all I have to say about that!

I don't even want to talk about the White House party crashers, simply because I think a mountain is being made out of a molehill. Stop blaming the fame whores and fire some Secret Service for not doing their job! Or fire the idiot who decided it was smart to let them in!

Is this all you want for Christmas?

This is one of those "so unbelievable I couldn't make it up" kind of articles.

Sorry for the lack of posting.. been real busy and I do intend to catch you up, but now is not the time! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: