Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gotta give them credit.. they know how to elongate their 15 minutes of fame and not take themselves too seriously! Hysterical! As far as the show goes, I watched last week's episode last night. If I were those girls, I'd be only SLIGHTLY pissed that the guys basically talked smack about them the whole episode.. I think if I saw guys being followed around by a camera I would A) NOT go home with them; and
B) NOT sign a disclaimer.

My local newscaster mispronounced Corey Haim's last name this morning during the birthdays. She's not old enough or young enough to not know how to say Haim.. It's not that hard.

Yikes... not a Merry Christmas in the OC..

Seriously.. NO ONE on True Blood deserves love more than Lafayette!

Even I'm sad to see Melky leave the Yanks... even if it's just cause I liked the "got melky?" shirts! Not sure that was the best deal the Yanks could have gone with, but we'll see.. The O's signed a one year deal with infielder Garret Atkins, which isn't a bad thing considering our corners are light, if not nonexistent!

I watched Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas last night. It's my only Christmas tradition and it made me want to go outside and cut down a Christmas branch. So, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

No comments: