Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Couldn't have said it better myself..

Speaking of the Colts, I'm heading to Buffalo on Sunday to watch them play (and hopefully not repeat Sunday) against the Bills. Yep.. Buffalo in January. I'm obviously brain-dead. It's my first NFL game and I'm really looking forward to it, however the next time I go, it'll be a) earlier in the season or b) in Miami (or some other warm destination).

Starting the weekend off by heading to Syracuse on Saturday for the Syracuse-Pitt b-ball game. As far as college basketball goes, I've only ever been to a Siena game, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it's like at a bigger venue. Granted, I'll be watching from the nosebleed seats, but I think it'll still be fun!

I've been reading all these "best of" lists and while I wish I could do one, I know I don't have the time, especially with my fun, sports (and more than likely snow) filled weekend! However, I do owe you some pics of the fun dinner at Mexican Radio Saturday night (mmmmm.. chimichanga) and what I hope will be a great time on New Year's as well.

Monday begins my fast till the cruise... I can guarantee there will be some snarky blog posts a coming. Apparently I get cranky when I don't eat and have to (ugh) exercise. Apparently fat doesn't just fall off your body cause you will it to. Who knew?

Happy New Year!!!! Be safe and have a great time!

No comments: