Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone say (in six months or so, for legal reasons) fantasy threesome? ;)

This is totally something I would do... I told Tre, next year's Christmas card is all about chest bumps and ugly Christmas sweaters...

I don't know if anyone has checked out UPromise.com, but if you do a lot of online shopping, sign up and do it from here. You can get yourself a check at the end of each quarter, or put that money towards a student loan. There are some good percentages to be made off it and anything that will help me to pay off my loan before I collect Social Security can't be a bad thing!

1 - I don't get it. 2 - Love is blind. 3 - Talent is sexy. That's all I've got to explain this.

In other couples news, the ink on the paper announcing their separation is hardly dry, but Dawson's found himself a lady friend.... .

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett (Go Colts!) welcomed their first child, a boy, this morning in Indianapolis. All the girls next door and Hef are ecstatic...

Glee's fall finale was Wednesday night and what a great one it was! Lots of amazing music and the outcomes you were looking for.. unfortunately, we have to wait until APRIL for new episodes! However, if the guest stars go in this direction, it'll be worth the wait.

Wednesday night was a great night for reality TV, but I can't say I was happy with all the outcomes. SPOILER ALERT: The Voltaggio brothers and Kevin were put to the test in the finale of Top Chef and basically, Michael Voltaggio (the douche of the bro's) took the crown as he screwed up less than the other two. At least they did keep it in the family and since he doesn't already own a restaurant, I guess he can put the money to good use.

Ashleigh was unable to dance at all this week on SYTYCD, but instead of ousting her straight away, the audience was allowed to vote for her. The sympathy vote and Ryan's impassioned plea to keep her on the show didn't even put her in the bottom two, which I thought was kind of unfair. Mollee and Ellenore were in the bottom, and Mollee was let go, which was surely unfortunate and kind of a shock for her, as she had, BY FAR, her best week on the show. It's amazing what a partner like Jakob will do for you. I will seriously be shocked if he doesn't win the entire thing, but stranger things have happened. As for the guys, the bottom two were Ryan and Legacy, and while I was sure Legacy was safe, I was once again proven wrong as our favorite b-boy shuffled back home, leaving Ryan and Ashleigh to finally dance together in the finale. I have to say I was disappointed.. While I like them both, I would have been OK with them going home together. I'm saddened America... you let pity and sympathy cloud your vote! And again, I'm still on Team Jakob.. hee hee..

With all the zombie and supernatural fuss lately, I had wondered if Pride & Prejudice & Zombies would be made into a movie. Enter, Natalie Portman.

Toine is either a closet reality show fan, or he just knows what I like and wants to please me :) Regardless, he's the one that sent me this link today...

I have yet to watch last night's episode of Jersey Shore, but at least here's one mystery that's solved. Don't get me wrong, I find the girl to be annoying, but I still don't think she should get punched in the face by any guy... unless he's her plastic surgeon....

What's so wrong with originals?!

Anyway, that's all I've got.. Happy Friday.. Happy Weekend!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only did Bryan not win Top Chef, but Bryan isn't the douche. Michael won and is widely considered the jerk, if you compare the two. I can't believe so many months have gone by and people are STILL getting them mixed up. It's not hard. It says their names under their faces every time they do a confessional interview.

Kara said...

lol.. As you can see "anonymous" i made the correct change probably as you were making your comment.. and considering the winner WAS the douche as I correctly stated, I wasn't entirely wrong.. I'm a twin, people get my name wrong all the time.. it happens.. I'm sure they're used to it. I've tried and for some reason can't remember.. and now never will have to since the season's over :) such is life. You care that much, stop reading :)

Sandra said...

I'm a few days behind in catching up on your bloggie, but your links are all #@$%^ed up in this post. I click 'em, and then it brings me to the blogger sign-in screen. What the whaaa?

Kara said...

Ok sandra.. I think I fixed it.. no clue why it was doing that! Hope I was able to recreate the links... Thanks for telling me! :)