Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Not the most flattering shot, but that's what happens when you sit on someone's lap. Here was just a portion of the group at Fish's Winter Walk party.. Me, Jen and Joey taking some of Jen's famous long arm shots in the kitchen..
The softball girls at the Winter Walk party

Me, Tre and Jen at Melino's the night before Thanksgiving..
I'm sure more pictures will be coming, as there are more parties, more holidays AND C. Howe is gracing us with his presence ;).
I didn't purposefully watch Jersey Shore (and from the looks of the internet, a lot of people didn't do it on purpose) but I was completely sucked in. I couldn't help it! This is the biggest, sluttiest, scariest bunch of people I've ever seen and if I was in a room with any of them I'd probably want to rip out my eyes and ears... but since I'm not, it's KIND of entertaining. I can't stop watching now, as the previews show one girl (who is hopefully "Snooki" who is an annoying mess) getting cold cocked off a bar stool by some "guido." I mean.. she's annoying but not enough to seriously knock the bitch out.. ok.. well maybe.. but by a girl.. NOT by a big muscular douche! i'm insisting it's not event TV, but if this weekend is any indication, MTV will play it enough to be sure I tune in. I mean, who doesn't love a trainwreck o'skanks?!

I know I haven't posted much, but I seriously have nothing.. I've been so busy with other things that my blog has taken a hit.. I even went to the gym today and thankfully, it didn't fall down all around me, so that's a plus.
Soccer has been pretty good.. I don't think we've gotten a raging ass whooping as of late, which is pretty good considering we're out of practice! Last week we played another WHINY team... I got a ridiculously large and dark bruise on my hip from some vengeful skinny lesbian but I didn't complain.. Soccer is a contact sport.. play tennis if you don't want anyone to touch you!
Tomorrow night is another night and I can't wait. It'll be tough cause we won't have a whole lot of subs, but at least no one will bitch about playing time (not that anyone does, but you get my drift).
Snow's supposed to be coming in tomorrow, and I'm thinking about waiting it out before I head to work. My soccer game isn't until 9:30 so I could technically work my whole shift and not go in until 12 or 1. It might be a little creepy being in the office by myself but I bet I'll get a lot done. We'll see what Mother Nature (and my bald tires) have to say about that..
As I'd hoped, my faves didn't get kicked off SYTYCD last week, but Nathan and Noelle did. I was ok with them going. I liked them, but they weren't the tops on my list. The show has been ridiculous this season as far as memorable performances. I'm still drooling over the Sonya Tayeh routine Ellenore and Jacob did last week.. It's going to be extremely hard to let people go before the finals as everyone has been stepping it up something ridiculous! I really wish this show had been around when I was in my "formative dancing years." With the training I had I doubt I'd have made it on the show, but it probably would have motivated me to get more diverse training (and an eating disorder).
Baseball's winter meetings are happening as we speak, so we'll have to wait and see what, if any, progress the O's make towards improving upon last season.

As you can see, I'm now reading Price & Prejudice & Zombies. I've taken A LOT of English classes in my time, including British Lit, but I don't recall ever reading the original. I mean, I'm a girl... I know the gist of the story, but this book has been pretty entertaining in all honesty! What can I say? I love trainwrecks o'skanks AND zombies!
Be careful on the roads if you're getting bad weather and enjoy your hump day!!!

No comments: