Monday, December 21, 2009

Ok, I hate to be the speculative sort, but it's REALLY strange for a 32 year old to drop dead of a heart attack and have it be "natural causes." If I remember correctly, Michael Jackson died of natural causes too... until the autopsy results came back!

Regardless, it's a tragedy and I feel awful for all Brittany Murphy's friends and family. While I found her to be slightly loopy, I really enjoyed lots of her movie roles and it's terrible that her career and life have been cut short in such a.. dramatic fashion! Perhaps I shall have a Clueless-Girl Interrupted film fest in her honor... after I watch Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas. Priorities...

I'm having a hard time believing this one... It might be because I adore him as a choreographer, or it might be just because the whole situation sounds slightly shady. I mean, if someone molests you, you don't wait to tell on the off chance they might hit it big some day. I hope this turns out not to be true!!

Carrie Underwood got engaged to her hockey player boyfriend over the weekend.. Yay love.

No comments: