Monday, November 23, 2009

I saw New Moon on Saturday night and was NOT disappointed. I really enjoyed it, even with the random cheesy bits interspersed throughout! I very much enjoyed the Jacob-centric film, especially since he barely wore clothes through most of it. Yes, I KNOW he's only 17 and I feel dirty about it, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he is a sexy son of a bitch that I wouldn't kick him out of my cougar type bed for eating crackers. Now only 7 months to go until Eclipse opens!

Happy First Birthday goes out to Toine and Kelly's daughter, Taylor Gracie Esposito! I saw a pic of Sweet T with her cake and I have no doubt that she went to town! Tonight I'm catching up on NCIS with a mini-marathon, and imagine my surprise when "Pizza Girl" from October Road turned out to be some sort of rogue assasin. Guess typecasting had nothing to do with this one!

I am sure this means NOTHING to most of the readers of my blog (the three of you there are, give or take) but I bowled 694 the other night. I was REAL thrilled about it and I had no one to celebrate with, as the majority of my drinking buddies were at a phys. ed. conference at Turning Stone. Bummer! Instead I went grocery shopping, where I ended up behind a woman with food stamp issues. I am almost positive I was in line behind her for at least a half hour, which was about double the time it took me to get through the store and get all my groceries. The perfect end to a Friday night? I think not!

My sister has put up all our Christmas decorations and bought a new tree. While she did that, I went to MJ's for beer and football. I am far from a scrooge, but my sister is so Christmas obsessed and has a "method" for where things should go, so it's easier to get out of the way instead of trying to help. "I do it wrong" is what she says. I'm so scarred for life.

No comments: