Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If you are a straight woman or gay man and DON'T watch Glee, then let me show you what you're missing...

This is the first week where the audience can vote for the eventual So You Think You Can Dance winner, which simply means there's another show I need to tape. Also, I was kind of surprised to hear this news, mainly because I was certain he was gay. I know.. male dancer. can't be straight.. I get it.. it's a stereotype. Regardless, they're kind of cute together and even in the audience of the show tonight with the rest of the cast of the tour that did NOT come anywhere near here (nope.. not bitter at all)..

Great TV news - Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D-List will be back with 10 new episodes in 2010!! Now if only she'd come around this area again so I can get my laugh on! I really wanted to go see Jim Breuer on December 4th, but my cousin Laura has a dance performance at school that I'm really looking forward to. If you have Sirius/XM and don't listen to Jim Breuer's show on Friday afternoons, you don't know what you're missing (apparently it's a trend on the blog today... deal with it). Speaking of Kathy, she'll be making a guest spot on one of my favorite shows in 2010!

Apparently if it doesn't have to do with dancing in some way, I don't want to talk about it on the blog today! I guess not every "fairy-tale relationship" is as fairy-tale as we're led to believe. How am I supposed to have faith in the santity of relationships and marriage if no one can keep it together anymore?

I have GOT to get my ass to Vegas ASAP!!!

See what I mean about love? I mean.. if THESE crazy kids can't make it work, who can? I was on Team Flex from the get-go so all I can do is hope for a brand new show to give that guy his due. Come on VH1! Give me what I want!!!

It gets a little scary when things like this hit close to home, don't you think?

I haven't ran in two months.. I made it a half-mile at a time.. I guess it was better than nothing. I weighed myself this morning, hence the athletic reality check. SOMEONE needs to get back on track..

I am one of those unlucky bastards who has to work tomorrow, but at least it's a bonus casual day. That ALMOST makes it worth it (or at least that's what I'm going to tell myself to make me feel better about it). Happy Veteran's Day to all and Happy Birthday Joey!!!

No comments: