Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I live to serve you Christopher Thomas

At least sometimes, that's what it feels like ;)

I was (and still would be) an avid fan of Remote Control, the game show on MTV that helped launch the careers of Colin Quinn, Adam Sandler and my favorite unreasonably dirty fantasy, Denis Leary, so you can imagine my surprise to learn its host, Ken Ober, died over the weekend. No real details have been released as of yet.

Can I mention that I'm so appalled by the fact that when I type in "ken" on yahoo to search, the first thing that comes up is Ken Jennings, the most annoying Jeopardy contestant ever..

My boyfriend Taylor Lautner was on Jay Leno last night, and since we all know how much I loathe Jay Leno and blame him for my screwed up TV watching phase this Fall, you know it pained me to watch. However, for Team Jacob, I'll do it! My sister was like "he's 18, right?" No.. no he's not, so at least now I have someone to revel in my dirty Mrs. Robinson ways with me. Thanks Tre!

I don't care WHO screwed it up, it worked out for me! I guess I have to keep wearing my jersey so Peyton and the boys can keep the streak alive!!!

I think my second passion party is gonna cancel this weekend, which sucks. After layoffs and pay cuts, I could have used the extra loot! Apparently no one is in the sex toy buying mindset, what with the holidays coming around. I just don't get it! Perhaps I should have thought of something that would have been a little more.... appealing to the masses..

Neil Patrick Harris is now on Twitter. Follow him.

This is the best I got at the moment.. Been real busy and have some things rolling around in my head! I'll try to be good, I promise!

No comments: