Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If anyone wants to know what to get me for Christmas, click here.

Money works too though.. Found out last week that the whole firm is taking pay cuts (I say taking like I had a choice), so in order to keep my job, I get to do it for less money, effective immediately. Can't say that I was thrilled with that news. Yes, I'm ecstatic to still have a job, but I'd be even more ecstatic to still have my job and my paycheck. Wouldn't you?

I'm not actively searching for a job by any means.. I like where I am, but you have to keep your eyes out so you're not completely blindsided, am I right? I seriously can't do the unemployment thing again. Although if I had to, I'd have PLENTY of time to watch the complete series of Dawson's Creek.. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place ;).

No comments: