Thursday, October 01, 2009

Here I am, awake way earlier than I need to be. It's Day 3 of Insanity, which is Recovery Day. It said the disc was 80 minutes long so I got up at 5 am to do it. Imagine my surprise to find that there are two programs on the disc, only one of which I need to do. So, I was done by about 10 of 5 with nothing to do before I need to get reayd for work. I'm now using this time to catch up on So You Think You Can Dance and try to get a blog post in. I've been so damn busy lately, so I'm not neglecting you on purpose!!

What a week it's been for the Kardashians!!! Khloe DID marry Lamar Odom on Sunday.. Well, they had a wedding, but apparently there's a little issue with a prenuptial agreement. Apparently, the lawyers are working it out and when they do, they'll get married legally. I guess all this love has gone around, as Kim K. boarded a flight directly after the wedding to see her ex, Reggie Bush. She missed him... awwww.

I just watched this on the show that I taped, and it looked like vag to me! Since she made it to Vegas, I really hope she made the effort to wear underwear that DOESN'T look like her skin!

While I appreciate his talent (cause he's surely got it) I'm not sure what causes Hollywood's hottest to fall at his (probably not washed) feet.. But hey, when you got it, you got it, and who am I to judge him!? Seriously, he must be a tiger in the sack...

The Hills finally began, albeit without Lauren Conrad, but with new addition, Kristin Cavallari. Damn, that girl can bring the drama, although I kind of felt bad for her because she was basically ambushed for no reason. Granted, she doesn't need my sympathy. That bitch can hold her own and that's why I kinda dig her. Hell, just talking to her gave Justin Bobby more personality than he's had in the 400 grunting conversations I've watched him have with the vacant Audrina Patridge, so how can that be bad? Of course, I had to watch it's sister show, The City, even if it was just to watch Olivia Palermo FINALLY get bitched back at. Seriously, who goes into a new job and instantly berates their boss? Oh, I know.. a SOCIALITE... suck it Olivia, you're a tool. Speaking of The Hills, there's always one (or two more than likely) bad apples in the bunch!

Fame was fabulous!! Sue and I were the only ones in the theater, so we were able to comment when we wanted ot, which was kind of fun! The great thing about the movie is that they had the aspiring actors act, and had the others basically do what they're good at. Granted, they had lines here and there, but not too much! Just because someone is a great dancer or singer, doesn't mean they can act. However, the kids in the movie are amazing at what they can do and it was far from a waste of 2 hours of my life. Next on my list, Whip It!!! I hope to see it this weekend. There was an extended trailer for it during Fame, which only made me want to see it more, and sooner! Speaking of trailers, while I know I'm a little sappy, one has never made me cry until this one. I can't decide if I want to see it, or if I want to avoid it so as not to embarass myself.

Time for me to get ready for work. Happy Hour tonight so it's doubtful I'll post, but regardless, it's the end of the week so be happy about that!

No comments: