Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today's embarassing Ipod moment: After the Rain by Nelson. I can't help it, I love those early 90's platinum metal boys (ok.. maybe not so metal... but they looked the part), but they certainly should go onto my guilty pleasure playlist. Hmm.. I should actually make a guilty pleasure playlist. I'm sure my ipod is just overrun with songs only I want to hear on a regular basis..

Tre and I started the Insanity DVD's this morning.. It's not just a clever name.. the soreness I've felt all day will surely drive me to the brink of insanity. However, if I get as fit as I feel sore, I think I'll be pretty happy with the results. If not, me and beachbody.com are going to have a throwdown.. Well, we would if I were able to move my arms past my sides..

Sue and I have a hot date to see Fame tonight and I'm so excited!! I know, it's a little queer, but I love these kinds of movies and I remember the old school Fame. That, and I really liked Kherington Payne when she was on So You Think You Can Dance, which makes it a must see.. and a night for Sue to get out of the house for a few hours without Kapuki!!! And oh yeah.. POPCORN FOR DINNER!!!!!

Here's a little snippet to get you through the day. I can safely say I only saw one of these movies on purpose, and while I don't hate the movie, I loathe Diane Keaton, so you knew it couldn't turn out well...

No comments: