Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Well, this should make for an interesting season on Dancing With the Stars, don't you think? I almost felt bad, but then I remembered how annoying I find Karina and I got over it.

This past weekend was the Chatham Fair, where I drank lots of beer and didn't eat enough fair food (although I did get the corn dog and gravy fries I craved). I have no pictures (my NEW camera has decided that turning on is not in its repertoire after it's trip to Baltimore), however I did manage to snag the 2009 Bull-Off Championship. Ok, so it's really nothing but a competition between friends, but I do now have bragging rights and what more do you need than that?!

Apparently when you get cast on True Blood you also get a significant other. I didn't care so much when it was Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, but Alexander Skaarsgard? Oh no she didn't! I don't even like blondes (unless they shave it all off) but he's drop dead sexy..

Considering the majority of America has some sort of credit card debt, maybe this is something we all should try to catch!

As expected, Jeff was evicted from the Big Brother house and much to my chagrin, Natalie won HOH by (in her own words) sticking to her word, which I find hysterical, since she's lied about her age the entire time she's been in the house. She put up Kevin (kind of as a pawn, but at this point, who knows?) and Michele, leading Jordan to believe she's safe. She just might be, if she wins the POV tonight, plus, she's probably safe anyway as Michele SEEMS to be the target, but you never know at this point in the game. Things get a little... blurry!

Project Runway was a massive clusterfuck in so many ways this week. It was time for a team challenge, so everyone paired up. All Epperson and Qristyl did was bitch at each other, on and off the runway and were subsequently in the bottom. Mitchell and Ra'Mon were the winners, however, for the first time in history, a winner got eliminated, as the judges couldn't get over the fact that Mitchell had no qualms about admitting that he did basically nothing during the challenge. Um, he didn't do anything ALL season and we're shocked he shirked his duties on this challenge? Yeah.. shocking!

90210 has started and it's been a pretty decent episode. I can only imagine what shenanigans they'll get up to on Melrose if there's so much drama on 90210! I feel like I'm 15 again... except now I'm pretty sure the clothes are better! America's Next Top Model (the short girl edition) and So You Think You Can Dance (first fall edition) both start tomorrow. Apparently I'm getting my very own DVR in my room, which has made me very happy, but my sister is elated! She kinda hates the shows I watch.. Plus, this gives us more space to tape even MORE crappy TV!

Cruise Meltdown has begun! My sister and I are going on a cruise in February adn we both want to lose some weight and get into bathing suit shape before then. We went for a run after work, in which, I wanted to die. We've barely ran since the boilermaker and it shows. Last week (our first run back) we did really really well and felt great afterwards. It hasn't been that way since. I guess that's motivation enough for you to not take a break, cause it makes it that much harder getting back into it!

Hope everyone enjoys this short work week!!!

No comments: