Friday, September 18, 2009

What a long and busy week it's been! I won't go into details, but I'm happy to say I was busy for all the right reasons, if that's any consolation!

While she may not have done anything of substance during the game but make me laugh, Jordan came out with the win on Big Brother! I was pretty happy with the outcome considering the sounds of Natalie's voice makes me want to cringe, and if she won all the cash I'd probably have to see interviews with her and I'm rip my eyes out. No big deal. My friend Toine pointed out the awkwardness of the Jeff and Jordan reunion after her win, so I'm curious to see what, if anything, happens with the two of them. I'm also curious to see where Jeff pops up next, cause I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time we see his sexy ass on TV!

Let the Patrick Swayze tributes begin..

Choreographer and director Adam Shankman has been named as a permanent third judge on So You Think You Can Dance. When he first appeared on the show, he kind of got on my nerves, but he has since grown on me and I'm kind of looking forward to his insight. I doubt it'll be as colorful as Tyce D'Orio, but probably as direct.

This is a WHOLE lot of running!

And this is what you call "not wasting any time."

Housewives info: The disappointment has set in, cause there will REALLY be no Jeana Keough on the OC housewives, at least not for the whole season! Thankfully, we won't have to wait too long to see what happens, as the new season starts in November. In other Housewives news, Theresa (of NJ, table throwing fame) gave birth to her 4th girl this past week. Poor Joe! He's obviously glutton for punishment!

Considering rumors have been rampant for months, it's not much of a surprise to hear about the separation between Avril Lavigne and Derek Whibley. Sometimes those young celebrity weddings just don't work out for the best.

He got booted from the Eagles to make room for Michael Vick, but Hank Baskett (Mr. Kendra Wilkinson) was picked up by my very own faves, the Indianapolis Colts! I will think of him Monday night when I wear my jersey, drink beer, eat pizza and wings and cheer on my Peyton!!

Heading to Larkfest for a few hours tomorrow, but today I need to wish my little rugger Crystal a very happy 30th birthday, and my co-worker Ashley a happy 24th! I can't make it out to the Woo to celebrate with Crystal, but I think I managed to make Ashley's b'day a little more tolerable, since she had to be at work! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

Erin Higgins said...

I will let you know if I hear anything about Jordan. She lives in the same town as me. :)