Thursday, September 03, 2009

I found this appropriate since yes, I DO start bowling tomorrow... I might have to do some research as I think I know MAYBE three of these songs! I should be ashamed..

Ah, the sadness... But at least I still have Jeremy Piven, who recently won his court case regarding his mercury poisoning while performing in "Speed the Plow" on Broadway. Take that Shellfish!!!

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....

Sandra sent me a really foul birthday card, but she made up for it by emailing me this:

I don't have a clue who's body she superimposed my head on to, and I don't care. My legs look FABULOUS! Happy birthday to me! Too bad I've been trying to swear off Jason's... Perhaps I should rethink that...

In the last few weeks, Lydia and Russell have joined Jessie in the jury house on Big Brother, leaving Jeff and the coat tail crew (Kevin, Natalie, Jordan and Michele) behind. Barring an act of God, Jeff should get the boot tonight instead of Jordan, so all I can really do is cheer for Michele or Kevin, as Natalie hasn't won a damn thing and been a whiny brat, where Jordan just followed Jeff along!

Project Runway has only just begun, but the "offbeats" have already gone home. Ari's futuristic silver outfit somehow got the boot, even though Mitchell sent a model down the runway with basically nothing on but a collar and a sheer nightgown. Mitchell once again evaded elimination last week when Malvin's existential "mother hen" look didn't get much interest from the judges. We'll see tonight if Mitchell finally puts together an outfit someone would consider wearing somewhere outside their own home! I don't really have any favorites as of yet, however I'm a little appalled that I'm enjoying the Models of the Runway show that Lifetime has put on after the show. We get to see what the models think of their designers and how the model pairing goes down until someone gets booted.

New shows start next week and I can't wait! Last night So You Think You Can Dance ran their "top 15 performances" show, which was a little predictable, but fun anyway. It was a nice lead in to their first fall season starting next week. If anyone knows a way to get the first season of SYTYCD (either on line or on DVD), please let me know! I only started tuning in during the second season, as I was without a DVR.. ah, the olden days!

I got my starter kit for Passion Parties last night and while I didn't have time to go through the whole thing, I'm a little.. flummoxed by all the work I need to do and things I need to get! This was supposed to be the job I get cause I don't have time for a real one! Oh well.. it'll work itself out, I'm sure!! I'm excited.. just a little overwhelmed, is all!

Anyway, time for me to get back to work! It's almost the holiday weekend.. enjoy it!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Come on Kara... you *kinda* liked roasted nuts man, didn't you?