Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I went to see Zombieland by myself tonight (c. Howe.. please come home soon.. FOR GOOD) and I enjoyed it. It wasn't a cinematic masterpiece, but it made me laugh. You have got to love Woody Harrelson.. he has his over the top moments but he knows how to use them.

Earlier today I gave you some bad Big Brother news... but here's something a little more.. heartwarming! I admit it, I'm rooting for these two to work out and if they don't.. Hey Jeff.. I'm available ;)

I told you the other day that Bethenny Frankel was engaged, but now it's been confirmed that she's preggers as well. Seems some online buzz from PerezHilton.com forced her to let the cat out of the bag... really early, as she's only two months along. There is no such thing as privacy in the reality TV world..

I didn't think Glee could get any better, but now Joss Whedon will be directing an episode. Remember, this is the man behind one of the greatest musical episodes TV has ever seen (Buffy's "Once More With Feeling"), so it can't be a bad thing!!!

In a not-so-shocker, Top Chef has been renewed for another season. To continue with my love of Bravo, there will be a new installment of the Jersey Housewives in 2010, and the debut of the DC Housewives. I'm counting down the weeks (2 I believe) until the latest OC season starts!

Tre and I decided that we HAVE to get up early and do Insanity or it won't happen. I hate doing it, but I have to admit it's nice to not have anything to do after work. It'll come in real handy when soccer starts up again in two weeks as well.. Although I think Thursday mornings will come REALLY early after a late night soccer game. I can't wait to start it up again.. I miss the workout and I miss the way to work out my aggression.. I know it's a Mom's league and all, but they don't play like your sterotypical soccer mom! Although I have to say, I'm really glad I wasn't at Afrim's for this incident... Thankfully, it looks like everything will be ok eventually!

This is all I could remember from my post-it note.. I know I've been a slacker as of late, but I'm doing the best I can!!! Get ready for hump day :)

No comments: