Friday, October 30, 2009

So, one of my co-workers read my tarot cards today and had me pick out my "crystal of the day." Here are the results:

Rhodonite is an emotional balancer especially love emotions. It is an emotional healing stone. Rhodonite clears out emotional wounds from the past. It also clears away festering resentment and anger and helps find forgiveness. It builds up confidence and love. A rhodonite necklace is good to wear in times of stress. Most of all rhodonite is a healing love stone. It is a good stone to use in rituals where a stressful relationship needs to be healed.

Six of Swords
A boat of swords being ferried across a river with a woman as passenger. The classic Rider-Waite meaning is that one is leaving difficulties behind. A trip or change of scene may be the answer to restoring balance here. But there is more to it than this. In relation to the mind, ideas and words of the sword suit, this is also about finding a solution to math problems and brain twisters, not just troubles. The ferryman may signal help here, a silent partner (a reference book or internet website perhaps?) who helps you row your way toward the other shore...and THERE is the answer, a way to make your idea, your argument, your formula work smoothly, perfectly, beautifully. Also, of course, a card about trips by boat.

Knight of Wands
I like to think of this teen as the "tilting at windmills" Knight. Charismatic, the kind of youth who never slows down, who always goes for grand gestures. This is the party "teen", and we're talking big, wild parties; the kind of youth who loves his car and seems to live in it, driving everywhere, picking up his friends as he goes. He's popular, the center of attention, the leader who comes up with crazy ideas. He'll be voted class president or Prom King, and is likely an aggressive player on the football team. On the negative side, this teen can be headstrong, bossy or a bully. A little narcissistic, he's not always sensitive to others feelings. Don't expect him to be reliable or on time. Fiercely loyal to his friends, and his religion whether that is sports, a philosophy or church.

Page of Wands
A message, possibly from far away, about a trip, career move, leadership position or something spiritual/philosophical.

So.. basically what she said is that if I'm waiting for news, I'll be getting it.. I can't think of anything in particular, but you never know! lol.. When I got the six of swords card she was like "are you trying to get away from something... some sort of relationship... get some closure?" I just started laughing.. She said "move on!!!" Then I picked my stone and it went perfectly :)
I'm gonna go with it.. sounds like a good reading to me! Bring on the Halloween parties!!!!

Pictures of the wedding and Halloween are forthcoming, I promise! Happy Friday!!!

No comments: