Monday, April 20, 2009

NO!!! A kid from The Sandlot can't go down the wrong path!!!

The Rock of Love Bus reunion show was a bit of a snoozer.. and I'm also guessing this one ain't gonna last either. Damn you Bret.. when are you gonna find the one?! Daisy of Love starts on Sunday!!!

There's gonna be a lot of chart carrying on Grey's Anatomy, as Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) is pregnant..

I bowled in the pro-am on Friday night and had an absolute blast. Our pros weren't throwing the ball so hot, but regardless, they shoot 200. When one of our guys didn't, we decided they should buy us a round, and buy us rounds they did. I hadn't had a chance to eat dinner, so I was pretty well in the bag by the time it was over. After the tournament they do a shoot out, where 8 guys bowl against each other to see who gets the most strikes. We all threw in $5 and picked out of a hat and believe it or not, my guy won! In the meantime, I was trying to find a ride home and managed to say the most heinous thing I ever could say to someone and because of that, I'm in the midst of a bit of an issue. I've spent my entire weekend apologizing in text and voice mail messages, but only today did I get any sort of response, which consisted of a text saying "I really don't like you right now." This is something I understand, but it also makes me mad that he's using my own favorite phrase against me.

Saturday night consisted of burritos and disco fries at Bomber's, then the roller derby bout, whcih was an absolute blast! I'm telling you, if you get a chance, definitely attend! It was pretty much exactly how I thought it would be, except the rink isn't on an angle like it usually is on TV. In our drunken haze Tre and I put together a kick ass roller derby team of our own. It's too bad no one can really skate anymore. They're doing an open call tomorrow night if anyone is interested!

The O's dropped four games to the Red Sox this weekend, which definitely helped to put a damper on things. The first three games were close, but the third was a blow out, and now we've got Melvin Mora on the DL, which is so not a high point.

Because one Kardashian reality show is never enough...

I've had a really hard time with my running lately, which is really unfortunate since I have to run my first 5K of the year on Friday. At least it'll be nice out, which I hope will help, not hinder my ability to run/jog/walk. I don't have very high hopes, as you can see!

Sorry I've been a slacker as of late. Last week was a ridiculously busy week and the weekend didn't allow much time for recovery. To all my pot smoking (and free burrito loving) friends.. Happy 4:20!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Yes, don't tell me what "the most heinous thing I ever could say to someone" is...I'll just oscillate between tremendous suspense and the fun of wild speculation (ie: You said something in relation to the aforementioned "someone"'s mother and a Tiajuana donkey show)

Instead, clarify for me just WTH "disco fries" are...