Thursday, April 02, 2009

I will agree that there are plenty of times that women are nothing but catty bitches, present company included.. But then there are times when one woman feels another woman's pain...

Case in point.. I am wearing what can only be described as the most adorable Nine West sandals ever made. Patent leather peep toes with two buckles.. they're sort of dominatrixy, but in an appropriate for work way. So, this morning (as usual) I slathered lotion on my dry spots, not remembering that for the first time in months, I'm not wearing socks or pantyhose. Hence, my feet have SLID out of these adorable shoes all day. I ran out to the car to get my bag, and girl from another office was holding the door for me. I was still quite a ways away when she started to hold it so I simply said to her "I'm really sorry.. I would move faster, but I can't in these shoes." She held the door and smiled and said "I completely understand."

Yep... every once in a while.. women are kinda cool... (except for me.. I'm cool WAY more than once in a while)

HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY!

No comments: